WE WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE...
All of us here sincerely hope that you, your family and friends are all healthy during these stressful times.
Contact Lens Wear is Safe, however:
• Proper Hand Washing is Essential.
• Disinfect Contact Lenses.
• Discontinue Lens Wear Only if Sick.
Also remember to:
• Disinfect Your Eyeglasses.
• Eyeglasses are Not Proven to Offer Protection.
• Mild to severe respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing
• Symptoms may appear in as few as 2 or as long as 14 days.
• Spreads person to person through small droplets from nose or mouth when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales.
• Can catch the virus by touching objects and surfaces that droplets have landed on and then touching eyes, nose or mouth.
Steps to take to minimize risk
• Wash hand with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people that are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw away.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Ensure employees have ample facilities to wash their hands.